- 1,000,000 Volts - As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit, it creates an intimidating electrical sound.
- 120 Lumen Flashlight - Not only will the flashlight safely illuminate the entire area at night, but it can also help to protect you. When shined in the eyes of an attacker, the ultra-bright light can have a temporary blinding effect making it easy for you to immobilize them with the stun gun or strike with the baton.
- Aluminum alloy baton construction - The shock proof exterior not only protects the unit from damage but can also be used to strike your assailant.
- Rechargeable internal battery - Recharging cord (included) plugs directly into a standard wall outlet.
- Carabiner style belt clip - To keep this device handy for quick use.
- Legal in Canada - Longer than 480mm
Stun Gun Restrictions
Many states have laws banning the possession or sale of stun guns. We will not ship stun guns where prohibited by law.
It is illegal to own or possess a stun gun in the following states:
District of Columbia - prohibited
Hawaii - prohibited
Illinois - Legal with restrictions. Excluding Chicago, you may possess a stun gun with a valid FOID permit.
Massachusetts - prohibited
Michigan - Stun guns are prohibited. Only devices that contain an identification system that can be tracked.
New Jersey - prohibited
New York - prohibited
Rhode Island – prohibited
It is illegal to own or possess a stun gun in the following cities:
Annapolis, MD - prohibited
Baltimore, MD - prohibited
Chicago, IL - prohibited
Philadelphia, PA – prohibited
It is illegal to own or possess a stun gun in the following counties:
Baltimore County, MD - prohibited
Crawford County, IA - prohibited
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.